The Benefits of Making a Bequest
- You may reduce the tax burden on your heirs
- You may receive a break on your estate taxes
- You leave a lasting legacy that could ensure that the work of Cherokee Home continues for years to come.
Making a Bequest is Easy
A bequest can be as simple as one sentence. Your estate planner or financial advisor can help you include language in your will or trust specifying how, and to whom, your gifts will be made to family, friends, and to charities such as Cherokee Home for Children.
To Get Started:
Contact your legal advisor and estate planner.
If you include Cherokee Home in your plans,
use our legal name and Federal Tax ID:
Cherokee Home for Children
Tax ID: 74-1359391
You Can Fund Your Donation With:
- Real Estate
- Tangible Real Property
Bequests Can be Made by Designating Beneficiaries For:
- Specific dollar amounts
- Specific assets
- A percentage of your estate
- A portion of the balance or residual of your estate