What is provided?
(pillows, sheets and bedspread, but not extra blankets)
Keurig-style & brew coffee makers
(Coffee and coffee pods not provided)
Limited kitchen supplies
(pots, pans, dishes, utensils)
TV with DVD only
What is NOT provided?
Guests are responsible for bringing their own food and preparing their own meals. In some situations some food items might be provided for your use. This is at our discretion. In such case, all unconsumed items must be left behind.
Coffee and coffee pods, filters, condiments
Personal toiletry items
(Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
What is prohibited?
(Guests do not have access to any other areas of campus (gym, recreation center, cottages, etc.) WITHOUT PREARRANGED SPECIFIC PERMISSION.
What is expected?
When multiple groups share the house, be respectful of others' quiet time, e.g., naptime, bedtime.
Cleaning -- it is expected at you leave the Hospitality Center clean by:
* Washing all used dishes (you may leave the dishwasher running)
* Wipe stoves, counters, and tables
* Place used sheets/towels in designated basket in laundry room (NOT in the washer)
* Sweep all floors
* Empty all trash and place bags in outside trash bin
* Refrigerator must be left empty and clean
* All food you bring in must be removed from the premises
* Return thermostat to 76 degrees (in cold weather, 70)
* Turn off all lights
We hope your visit will be enjoyable!